Talosaga Talosaga – Application Performance Testing can lead to significant reductions in Total Cost of ownership for many organisations.
- Performant business applications that support the business process in terms of responsiveness and timing
- Applications that use fewer system resources thereby prolonging current hardware investment.
- Cost avoidance by mitigating the need to purchase additional memory, CPU and disk space
- Studies show that user perception of slow applications is major constraint to their day to day use, adoption and take up.
- Optimised code layout and structures that improves the maintainability and of applications
- Reductions and support cost avoidance stemming from fewer support issues logged and need to allocate resources to investigate poor application performance.
- Web applications may also benefit from improved Search Engine ranking given that one of Google’s, Bing and Baidu Search Engine