的 Apache JMeter™ desktop application is one of the best known open source software tools , a 100% pure Java application designed to load test functional behavior and measure software performance. 它最初設計用于測試Web應用程序，但後尾擴展到其他測試功能.
Apache Jmeter review Need to test your web service, database, FTP- or web server? Both performance and functional testing? Have a look at JMeter. It is free, very intuitive and has all the possibilities you need to automate your work. Another big advantage of Jmeter: open source. You can download the source and make modifications to it if you like. Also direct contact with the developers through a mailing list is very handy.
Tip: Combine JMeter with Badboy (http://www.badboy.com.au/) to make it even more powerful! JMeter doesn’t have record & playback functionality. Badboy is the solution. Record the flow in your website, export the recording to a JMeter file, modify it to your needs and use JMeter to test the performance of your site.
Apache JMeter may be used to test application performance both on static and dynamic resources (文件, Servlet, 佩尔腳本, 爪哇對象, 數據庫和查詢, FTP服務器等). 它可以用于模擬服務器上嘅重載, 網絡或對象以測試其強度或分析不同負載類型下嘅整體性能. 您可以使用它對性能進行圖形分析，或在重併發負載下測試您的服務器/腳本/對象行為.
What does it do?
阿帕奇·杰米特 features include:
- Can load and performance test many different server types:
- Web – 赫特普, 赫特普斯
- Database via JDBC
- Mail – POP3(S) and IMAP(S)
- Complete portability and 100% Java purity .
- Full multithreading framework allows concurrent sampling by many threads and simultaneous sampling of different functions by separate thread groups.
- Careful Gui design allows faster operation and more precise timings.
- Caching and offline analysis/replaying of test results.
- Highly Extensible:
- Pluggable Samplers allow unlimited testing capabilities.
- Several load statistics may be choosen with pluggable timers .
- Data analysis and visualization plugins allow great extensibility as well as personalization.
- Functions can be used to provide dynamic input to a test or provide data manipulation.
- Scriptable Samplers (BeanShell is fully supported; and there is a sampler which supports BSF-compatible languages)